Gästebuch
(c) 1997 by netwing

Helmut, your page is very nicely put together, easy
on the eyes, informative, etc. I feel at home! Love
the wallpaper. I'm still acticipating the arrival of
your package, I know I'll be thrilled! I have two
questions: 1. I give a "cybersnail" award for "slow-
I'll change the words if you'll accept one!, and 2.
May I please have the picture of L. stagnalis to use
on another snail award I'm making for someone else?

Gaestebucheintrag: Mariah Lawson Knoxville, Tennessee, USA

Gästebuch Hauptindex