Gästebuch
(c) 1997 by netwing

Dear Helmut Nisters,

Congratulations on your very nice homepage. I was most interested in your experiences collecting shells. Innsbruck is one of my all time favourite places in Europe and I have a good friend there who I visit when in the Northern Hemisphere.

I wish you well with your collection, exchange and catalogue. I will send you some shells from our local ocean beach at Lorne, Victoria.

You may like to take a look also at my homepage which is on Cone Shells and Conotoxins. The URL is:
http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/~bgl/content.htm    New additions to this page are added chronologicaly to a second page (newlog.htm) whose link is given at the top of the main homepage.

I am traveling up north to Heron Island and One-Tree Island next Sunday to take part in an international meeting on "From Venoms to Drugs" and to carry out my annual Field Trip for cone shells.

Hope to meet up with you in the not too distant future. Best regards to your mother.

Cheers,

Bruce Livett

Gaestebucheintrag: Bruce Livett PhD, Reader and Deputy Head, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia

Gästebuch Hauptindex