Gästebuch
(c) 1997 by netwing

Dear Helmut,
I finally took the time to visit your homepage, it is very nice. I admire very much the work that you and
your mother have undertaken. I live in Southern California and collect on an amateur basis mostly fresh-
water species. I have worked the last two summers on a project involving the freshwater streams and
ponds near Mono Lake, a large inland lake with no drainage, on the eastern side of the Sierra Nevada.
I also collect fossil snails when I get the opportunity. I teach high school biology and I am the department
chair for our science department. We are a large high school with 4500 students. I try and keep the students
interest high by bringing in shells, rocks, fossils and pictures from my collecting trips.
Good luck to you,
Auf Wiedersehen,

Keith Thompson

Gaestebucheintrag: Keith Thompson 34785 Tara Lane, Yucaipa, California 92399, USA

Gästebuch Hauptindex