Gästebuch
(c) 1997 by netwing

Dear Helmut,
Although Mariah is the real sheller in this house, she hates me because I usually find the rarest or best, or largest, or whatever
when we go shelling, either on the beach, or in the local rivers. So, I guess that makes me count as a
fellow sheller. Your site is very interesting and most informative. Also, as I have a terrible ear for
languages, it is also helping me learn how to expand my very limited vocabulary by trying to pronounce
the germanic words on the pages. thanks for that!
  Mark Lawson

Gaestebucheintrag: Mark Lawson   Knoxville, TN, USA

Gästebuch Hauptindex