Gästebuch
(c) 1997 by netwing

I would like to express my great thankfulness for the opportunity to use your excellent web site on molluscs for educational purposes. As a university teacher I often indicate your site for my students working with aquatic fauna in our waters.
Presently we are working on a student identification guide for field studies in the Kurische Haff (Baltic Sea) and neighbouring fresh waters. I would be very grateful if you could permit us to use your pictures in this student book.
Sincerely yours,

Dr. Sergej Olenin
President of the Baltic Marine Biologists
scientific organization
http://www.smf.su.se/bmb/
Klaipeda University, Lithuania

Gaestebucheintrag: Sergej Olenin